2006 University of Alabama At Birmingham – Birmingham, AL
- Educational Specialist: Leadership in Education
2004 University of Alabama At Birmingham Birmingham, AL
- Master of Arts: Education Administration
2002 The University of Alabama – Tuscaloosa
- Master of Arts: Health Education
2015-Current, Personal Trainer, Jasper, Alabama
- Created inspirational physical training initiatives to foster healthy lifestyle decisions.
- Taught clients how to properly operate exercise equipment.
- Screened clients and performed client assessments.
- Designed and executed individual and small group exercise fitness programs and regimens.
- Designed specific workout systems for individual clients based on performance ability.
- Explained exercise modifications and contraindicated movements to participants with history of injury.
- Supplied clients with dietary restrictions and guidelines.
- Grew customer base through word-of-mouth referrals based on customer satisfaction and results.
- Trained clients during strength training, cardio vascular exercise and stretching.
Jan 2010-Current, School Administrator
Bankhead Middle, Cordova, United States
- Administered all facets of personnel policies and procedures, including conception, modification and approval of professional staff additions.
- Oversaw administrative functions such as schedule management and protocols for orientation, registration and related activities.
- Performed classroom evaluations to assess teacher strategies and effectiveness.
- Interviewed, hired, supervised and assisted all school employees and offered feedback through positive methods.
- Researched and incorporated new educational trends and instructional strategies to optimize education effectiveness.
- Defined and enforced student academic achievement standards in line with district goals and objectives.
- Mentored newly hired educators and provided encouragement and feedback.
- Established instructional practices driven through statistical performance data.
- Trained teachers on effective teaching techniques, classroom management strategies and behavior modification.
- Built productive relationships with parents of students facing difficult situations at school or at home.
- Cultivated positive relationships between community members, school students and teachers.
- Instructed small groups of teachers and students.